Mission & Vision
The Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security educates and prepares future leaders to develop actionable solutions to global and domestic security challenges.
The Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security seeks to be designated by the national security community as a center of excellence in graduate education, instruction and research.
Core academic values are central to the history and tradition of higher education. As the provider of graduate education and research aimed at addressing the nation’s security and intelligence challenges, Daniel Morgan Graduate School of National Security is fully committed to the values of integrity, commitment, service, innovation and professionalism in teaching and student services.
- Integrity – Academic integrity is a commitment to the fundamental values of honesty, trust, fairness, respect, and responsibility.
- Commitment – DMGS is committed to advancing national security and intelligence knowledge through independent research and analysis of real-world problems.
- Service – DMGS leads by example. The programs, counseling, and mentoring provided each student serve as a model for their own career development.
- Innovation – DMGS guides students in developing the skills needed to apply innovative and transformational thinking to today’s challenges and tomorrow’s threats.
- Professionalism – Collegiality and respect along with a true collaborative spirit are essential in today’s rapidly evolving security environment.