Join an exclusive network of security and intelligence executives and national thought leaders. Network with world renowned experts, find up and coming professionals to grow your business, and be part of our growing community. All contributions are tax deductible to the greatest extent of the law.
- Gifts of $2,500+
- Private invitation to 2 exclusive dinners with diplomatic, national security, and intelligence experts and leaders
- Exclusive invitations to gatherings and meetings prior to Distinguished Lecture Series events
- Gifts of $5,000+
- Exclusive invitations to executive briefings on intelligence matters and latest research findings
- Private invitation to join all exclusive dinners and round tables with diplomatic, national security, and intelligence experts and leaders.
- Exclusive job recruitment opportunities for top intelligence professionals accessible to all DMGS graduates and certificate students
- Gifts of $10,000+
- One private dinner with Trustees and Advisory Council
- Corporate feature on DMGS site with branding and hyperlink to your corporate website
- First right of refusal on naming and sponsorship opportunities
- Exclusive speaking and leadership opportunities
- All Leadership Circle benefits listed above
All proceeds support DMGS. Funding supports academic programs, the Distinguished Lecture Series, Faculty Leadership, and the Library. DMGS is a 501C3 nonprofit and all gifts are deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Ready to Give?
Join one of our leadership circles.
Reach out to the Office of Advancement.